Welcome to Champagne R.C. Lemaire
The History of R.C. Lemaire
The family history started at the end of the 19th century in Hautvillers, the birth place of Champagne.
A family tradition was born when the gardener and poet Désiré Lemaire, bought some vineyard plots.
The full vision was developed by his grandchild, Roger Constant who understood the importance to blend harmoniously the different vines in order to create a high quality Champagne. From this, the brand R.C. Lemaire was created in 1945 and the Lemaire property started expanding across the area.
Today with its 12 hectares, champagne R.C. Lemaire, exports to several countries and is very much modernized while retaining its traditional side, whose charm has attracted thousands of visitors for years. The operation is divided on the sunny slopes of the Marne Valley: Cumières, Hautvillers, Reuil, Binson-Orquigny, Troissy ant Leuvrigny, still run by the Lemaire family, Gilles, Brigitte, Guillaume and Sebastien.